" We have paid the price, now the patriot Nation shall reap the rewards. Be prepared because we are coming to take what is ours "
2014 Senior Highlight
Name : Tyler Tatum
Number : #72
Position(s) : Center, Defensive End
1. How long have you been playing football? 2 years
2. Do you play any other sports? No
3. What are your plans after high school? Attend college and study law.
4. What are you looking forward to the most about your senior year? Being able to take on the leadership role
5. What is your fondest memory of your time at PCHS? When I first became part of the football team.
6. What is your fondest football memory at PCHS? When I got my first Varsity letter.
7. What are your personal goals this season? - Stay away from anything that could get me kicked off the team. - Start on Varsity, - Compete with my team and make them better.
8. What are your team goals this season? - Go to the Dome, - Win all 10 games, - Beat the new teams on our schedule.
9. Who are the players you are going to miss the most? Everybody, because this is my family.
10.What is your favorite movie? The Lion King, I am Legend, Ride Along, 21 Jump Street
11. What is your favorite food? Mac and Cheese, Dressing, Pizza, Chinese Food.
12. What is your favorite restaurant? Asian Express (Dollar Scoop)
13. Tell us something about yourself that no one else knows ? I would rather volunteer and help others before I try and help myself.
Special thanks to our 2014 sponsors
The Touchdown Club will be selling 2014 season tickets and parking passes beginning Monday July 7th
Season tickets will allow the holder access to all Varsity and Jr. Patriot home games, including the August 15th scrimmage against Rockmart. JV and Freshman games not included.
Season Ticket Prices 1 Person + 1 Parking pass $75 2 people + 1 parking pass $100 3 People + 1 Parking Pass $125 4 People + 1 Parking pass $150 5 People + 1 Parking Pass $175
You may purchase additional parking passes for $50 each, parking passes will allow the holder to park behind the stadium at all Varsity and Jr. Patriot home games. JV and Freshman games not included.
Please see Tammy Bryant or Nancy Russell to purchase your season ticket.
Sport Passes will be sold by the Athletic Department.
The All Sport Pass will allow the holder access to ALL sporting events for the high school level Junior Patriot games and Touchdown Club sponsored events not included.
All Sport pass Price
Adult $90 Student $75
The Sport Pass DOES NOT include a parking pass, parking passes will need to be purchased though the Touchdown Club.
Parking Pass Price $50
parking passes will allow the holder to park behind the stadium at Varsity and Jr. Patriot games.
JV and Freshman games will have parking in the front parking lot ONLY, (NO PARKING IN THE BACK FOR JV AND FRESHMAN GAMES)
you can download the order form from our website. look under the tab "More' and then under "Forms".
SUPPORT YOUR PATRIOTS TODAY
We're using VolunteerSpot (the leading online signup and reminder tool) to
organize our upcoming activity.
Please sign up for PCHS Varsity
Concession Stand - here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on
VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/ndJUuN 2. Enter
your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on
VolunteerSpot) 3. Sign up! Choose your spots -
VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you
prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up
Important Donation Reminder
Reminder that Player Drink Donations are due this week SENIORS - 2 cases of Dasani Water JUNIORS - 2 cases of Coke SOPHMORES AND FRESHMEN - 1 case of Powerade.
Parents and Fans WE ALWAYS NEED DRINKS for the boys, please donate drinks, this is an easy inexpensive way to support your Patriots